October 16th: One Day Intensive
Immerse yourself in yourSelf for a one day intensive.
The day will consist of four sessions total. Sessions 1, 2 and 4 will be 1 hour silent Divine Light Transmission & Meditations and session 3 at 5pm UK will be a Satsang with a chance to share and ask any questions that you may have. There will be a Divine Light Transmission at the end.
One Day Intensive
Immerse yourself in yourSelf for a one day intensive.
The day will consist of four sessions total. Sessions 1, 2 and 4 will be silent Divine Light Transmission & Meditations and session 3 at 5pm UK will be a Satsang with a chance to share and ask any questions that you may have. There will be a Divine Light Transmission at the end.
Joining the Intensive
Use the zoom link below to join the intensive.
You will need to sign up for a free zoom.us account and download the app on your computer/device beforehand.
alternatively use the meeting ID: 592-586-8041 and password: grace
There will be no orientation meeting for this intensive, we’ll be jumping straight into the transmissions so if it’s your first time attending an intensive/retreat with me please be sure to read through all the information on this webpage including the FAQs section.
Please arrive promptly to all sessions as I will ‘lock’ the zoom room at the start of each session. I will open up the zoom room 15 minutes prior to the start of each session so that you can get yourself settled and sit quietly in meditation with me ready for the start of the transmission.
Plan on staying for the entirety of the session until the end bell.
The suggested donation for the one-day intensive is £40.
But you can donate whatever is affordable for you so please don’t let money be the reason you don’t attend.
Here is a button to donate on Paypal. If you need an alternative payment method just contact me and I can arrange that.
Or send a direct PayPal payment from your PayPal account to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions about the intensive don’t hesitate to email me but also check out the FAQ section below.
Saturday, October 16th
Session 1: 1hr Transmission & Meditation
11:00 am – 12:00 pm (UK)
(3:00 am PDT, 6:00 am EDT, 12:00 pm CEST, and 8:00 pm AEST)
Session 2: 1hr Transmission & Meditation
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (UK)
(6:00 am PDT, 9:00 am EDT, 3:00 pm CEST, and 11:00 pm AEST)
Session 3: Satsang & 30 minute Transmission
This session will include the opportunity to share experiences and insights, as well as ask any questions you might have. A Divine Light Transmission will be at the end.
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (UK)
(9:00 am PDT, 12:00 pm EDT, 6:00 pm CEST, and 2:00 am on Sunday 10th AEST)
Session 4: 1hr Transmission & Meditation
9:00 pm – 10:00 pm (UK)
(1:00 pm PDT, 4:00 pm EDT, 10:00 pm CEST, and 6:00 am on Sunday 10th AEST)
If you need to check your time zone I suggest using WorldTimeBuddy.com.
UK Time is London, UK or BST+1/UTC+1
Here are my suggestions for during the Divine Light Transmission:
• Sit comfortably and ground your body – Sit so your body can relax and there’s no strain. I prefer you to be seated and clearly visible on zoom for me.
• Be open and receptive to receive what is in your highest good for your awakening.
• Stay out of the mind, stay with felt energetic or bodily experience – Try not to judge or evaluate, don’t look for markers or experiences. Some feel something others don’t, doesn’t matter. If you struggle with staying out of the mind rest your attention gently and non-judgmentally on the breath or the felt experience of the body, when you notice you drift back into the mind gently come back to the breath/body.
• Eyes closed – I personally recommend eyes closed (or relaxed) as it helps the attention to go inward rather than be too distracted with the goings on around you. But experiment with what feels comfortable for you. If you tend to ‘get caught’ in your thoughts more with your eyes closed you may find lightly meeting my gaze helpful.
• Stay for the entire duration of the Transmission – Even though I may lower my hands towards the end of the transmission it does not indicate the ‘end’ of the transmission as there’s a period of energetic integration that happens towards the end which is just as important to be present for. So plan to stay for the entire session until the final bell sounds.
• Rest afterwards – No jumping into activity as the transmission works on very deep and subtle levels, even if you feel like you weren’t obviously affected by the it on the surface. I recommend at least 15 further minutes of rest once the session has finished.
You can also watch this video where I speak about what to do during transmissions: http://beyondimogen.com/transmission-instructions/
• I strongly recommend putting down ALL practical, social, work etc. for the day
• Get plenty of rest – You may notice you’re more tired than usual – this is normal, give yourself permission to rest as much as is needed before, during and in the days after the intensive.
• Take the opportunity for silence and inward introspection – Meditate or sit quietly as much as possible throughout the day.
• Minimise inputs – I feel this is an important one to mention. Internet, TV, Media, Conversations – these all bring the attention outwards which means you could miss what is coming up from your own depths. This intensive is an opportunity to put this stuff down and be with what is arising – to actually encourage that even, a lot tends to come up to the surface and learning to be present and compassionately holding space for it, and yourself helps with the processing of this. Don’t get me wrong… that can be uncomfortable and the mind will beg for distractions…. but it is very much part of and in service to the purpose of this intensive – a meeting of the Self.
• Journal – Journaling can be a very helpful way to help process what is coming up. Be mindful to strike a balance of how you journal because that can become a distraction too, much like media. I suggest don’t hold on to any of the words, let the journal be the page to let it out and let it go and stay in touch and grounded in your felt experience rather than in the mind while journaling.
• Light exercise, walking, yogas stretching – At a minimum I highly recommend before each session stretch and shake out – it’s very good for moving energy and grounding yourself in the felt experience, and connecting with the body. If you’re feeling restlessness and excess energy take a walk in nature to help balance the nervous system.
• Stay out of the mind where possible – Don’t hold on to any experience or any expectation of experience. Try not to label, judge or analyse your experiences. Don’t try to control your experience or your mind just bring the attention back to the felt bodily/energetic level of experience rather than in the mind – allow it to come up and out.
• Let go and stay open – Be ready to let go of what doesn’t serve you and needs to be let go of.
• It’s different for everyone – Everyone will have different experiences so don’t compare. We are ALL receiving what we need in any given moment and I am here to support you all in that individually and as a group.
• Physical and/or emotional discomfort – Awakening can be a destructive process for held beliefs and assumptions in the conditioned mind and during an intensive such as this a lot can come to the surface. This is part of the process and it’s important to not feel this is wrong or bad, it’s actually the opposite. However this can get uncomfortable for some in various ways. If you find this happening to you, firstly stop and lay down, listen to yourself, what your body wants. Secondly, don’t judge or go with the sense of fear around what is coming up, give compassionate space for it like you would a small child who is looking for love. Thirdly, get in touch with me… I’m happy to help and support you through what you are going through.
• Be KIND and LOVING towards yourself – Be easy with yourself in the days leading up to, the day of and the immediate days after – things can take some time to settle and unwind and many find ‘the work’ actually begins in the days beforehand.
Ideally yes, at least for the actual Divine Light Transmission it’s much easier for me as I’m able to be more nuanced with the transmission if you have your webcam on.
If this is not possible please make sure you either send me a current photo of yourself from the chest up prior to the intensive starting or set your profile picture on zoom to a picture of yourself.
Yes, you are free to come to as many or few as you like. I do however recommend attending as many as possible to receive the full benefits of the intensive.
If you can’t make some of the sessions due to timezone differences I offer the option to be ‘add’ remotely. For this you will need to send me a recent photo of yourself from the chest up with a little space above the head AND the list of sessions/times that you will NOT be attending on zoom PRIOR to October 16th to email@example.com
**Important note about remote photo Divine Light Transmissions: I DO NOT recommend engaging in other activities such as working or driving while receiving a remote photo transmission. Sleeping is perfectly fine, or if you’re unable to attend due to not being near the internet or something but can rest or sit quietly eyes closed during the time of the session, that is fine too.**
Yes, I record all of the sessions so by attending this intensive you by default give your permission to have your voice and/or image captured and used for the purpose of sharing Satsang.
I use these recordings very sensitively and take out any private or sensitive information wherever appropriate and/or possible. The aim with any video that get produced from these meetings is to share my words with others and so a participant’s question may be used to provide context for this.
If you have any issue with this and do not wish to have your voice and/or image shared publicly please inform me beforehand so we can discuss options on how best to participate.
I will on request give you access to the recording of Session 3 which is the Satsang session at 5pm UK. This recording will only be available to view for 3 days after the intensive.
So as not to be disruptive for the group and for myself as I give the transmission I will turn on the zoom ‘lock meeting’ function at the start time of the session as I will be promptly starting the transmission/meeting. I also ask that you stay for the full duration of the meeting for this same reason.
What does this mean? It means you won’t be able to gain entry to the meeting – So please arrive BEFORE the start time!
The 3rd session of the day at 5pm UK offers the opportunity to share and ask questions within a group setting and I encourage everyone to take full advantage of this as group discourse can be very helpful to hear about different perspectives, sharings and questions.
I am also available to answer any of your queries via email: firstname.lastname@example.org